This is a commission based technical specialist position within Intel's SMG (Sales & Marketing Group), DCG (Data Center Group) Sales Group organization. With technical expertise, the AI solution specialist is responsible for influencing and enabling end user customers, ISVs, OEMs, partners to implement AI solutions by adopting Intel’s products and technologies.
Daily activities will include but not limited to:
Inside this Business Group
• At least 1+ years' experience in machine learning / deep learning.
• BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or a related discipline (Master’s degree preferred).
• Hands on experience of design solutions with mainstream frameworks & tools like Caffe, TensorFlow with deployment & troubleshooting and have used the above in real world projects.
Additional Profile Characteristics Preferred
• Excellent communication skill to build a rapport and communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external.
• Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Highly self-motivated and disciplined, good team player and passion to work within a sales environment.
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.