Responsible for developing multiple aspects of graphics software, display driver development and simulation environment development. Works with various partners to enhance and improve graphics performance on upcoming processor graphics devices by analyzing performance issues in software drivers and applications, implementing software performance improvements, and recommending future hardware & software improvements. Also responsible for providing internal and external feedback to implement upcoming graphics features in yet-to-be-released OSes to ensure our hardware and software will function and perform as expected on next generation platforms as well as designing/developing/implementing graphics system-level software for future platforms.
Inside this Business Group
Required Skills/Experience (Must Have)
- Bachelor Degree (Masters Degree preferred in Computer Science, or other related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in Graphics or related areas. (2+ years of experience with a Masters Degree)
- Experience with C/C++, Windows OS.
Preferred Skills/Experience (Nice to Have)
- An understanding of programming languages and different components of Graphics driver code.
- Prior experience with graphics architecture
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.