Job Description: This Sales & Marketing Group/Sales Enablement Group (SMG/SEG) Communication Specialist position is primarily responsible for written communications and internal portal work for SEG & SMG to aid in getting the right content out at the right time, through the right vehicle to help drive the field's success.Responsibilities: The SMG/SEG Communication Specialist- Designs, implements, executes and evaluates communications to increase the impact of SMG and SEG messages with Intel field sales and marketing teams- Understands and utilizes industry best practices in global communications- Tailors messages, vehicles and timing to best align with audience needs- Reviews and copyedits communications materials as needed- Trains SMG TAs, admins and other comms owners on campaign strategy, tools, and processes to aide them in driving their teams' comms.- Drives content for internal web presence SMG Inside Blue, Intel Video Portal- Manages SEG Connect program in Oregon - Brainstorms and executes feature pieces and pitches stories with end goal of being published across SMG and on Circuit homepage - Creates podcast portal and generates new, exciting and relevant content- Drives SPO partnership on SMG Communications App including editorial calendar, in collaboration with external resources
Inside this Business Group
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism, PR or equivalent experience
• 3 years communications and/or marketing experience
• Proven experience managing complex communication projects
Additional Profile Characteristics Preferred
• The candidate must be results oriented, capable of synthesizing and abstracting complex information into clear messages.
• The position requires strong project management and influencing skills.
• The candidate must have excellent written and oral communications, and a basic understanding of Intel's complex products and business strategies.
• The position requires disciplined process management, problem solving skills, multi-tasking ability and attention to quality and detail. A positive attitude and desire to shake things up is highly encouraged. The role is in an extremely fast-paced environment and takes a dynamic individual to succeed.
• Must be a team player with extremely effective collaboration skills
• Must be able to drive strategy while also overseeing, driving and delivering on tactics working with additional team members effectively while keeping dozens of balls in the air
• Strong influencing skills, confident and poised presence in acting with senior leaders
• Ability to work with confidential materials across a wide spectrum of constituencies Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills- Working knowledge of Intel communications tools including Target Mailer, Inside Blue, and the Intel Video Portal is a plus
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.