We are game changers, plain and simple. We at Intel see every day differently- as a new chance to make a difference. Step inside our world and you will find one brilliant mind after another - current and future leaders - all working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious and driving us to exceptional results.
We are looking for a Digital Design or System Design Engineer (f/m) working on top-level definition and implementation tasks related to clock, reset, power and/or design for testability or taking care of subsystem integration for our integrated 2G/3G/4G transceiver for the cellular mobile phone industry.
In this position you will be part of a highly motivated team which is responsible for the digital part of our transceivers. Areas like low power design techniques, digital signal processing, microcontrollers, bus systems, synchronous or asynchronous data interfaces or finite state machines is where you can bring in your experience. Depending on your interests, there is a wide range of topics, for example:
- Implementation of digital circuits using hardware description languages
- IP integration methodology
- Related IP integration specification
Developing these leading edge transceivers for fast growing and fast changing markets makes this a very challenging and interesting position.
It is not just, what we make - it is what we make possible!
Inside this Business Group
-You hold a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent.
Additional qualifications include:
- Experience with digital circuit design
- Experience with EDA tools like ModelSim, Cadence or Synopsys
- Knowledge of state of the art verification technics
- Hardware oriented programming
- Experience with scripting languages such as Tcl, Perl or Python
- Open minded, likes to communicate, working in a multi-site environment,
- German language is a plus, as the local team is located in Austria and Germany
The Mobile and Communications Group delivers the next generation of smartphones, tablets, feature phones, and connected devices with leading-edge technologies. MCG is chartered with providing optimal hardware, software, and connectivity ingredients for mobile devices and complete system solutions that deliver compelling user experiences and delight both consumers and business professionals.