Inside this Business Group
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Creating high-quality production code according to specifications and conforming to coding standards,
• Implementing automated tests code,
• Assisting with and performing code deployments to pre-production hosting environments.
• Good level of C programming skills you will code in C on a daily basis
• Basic knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems as OS user and OS administrator
• Basic knowledge of C programming in Windows operating system- Expertise in low level / firmware development would be additional advantage
• Good English skills written and spoken In addition to basic requirements you should:
• Be prepared for challenges connected with learning new technologies and new programming techniques
• Have good communication skills
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.