Content Development Engineer
- Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp.
- Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits.
- Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods.
- Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment.
- Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions.
- Tests, validates, modifies and redesigns circuits to guarantee component margin to specification.
- Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
- Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
- Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
- Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
• BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, with 3-5 years of industry experience in IC Design, IC Test, or equivalent field.
• Strong coding and debugging / problem solving skills.
• Solid understanding of digital and analog circuits, its associated test methods and fault models.
• Test content development experience, fundamental knowledge of DFT for test coverage and exposure to multiple ATE tester platforms are preferred.