RF Engineers are responsible for RF topology selection and design, RF system analysis, RF system block characterization and specification.
In addition, RF engineers operate radio frequency test equipment and are responsible for the design of RF circuits per specifications,simulations and analysis of RF circuits, understanding of analog circuits, characterization of board of chip layout requirements.
- Defining of RF KPI system level test cases for all cellular RAT's
- Ability to debug Cellular RF related issues on Platform level
- RF system and test results analysis, debug and active contribution to issue solving in order to insure the best-in-class RF performance.
- Test campaign execution, weekly regression testing
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in RF testing / validation, debugging of the wireless systems and test development
- Knowledge of cellular technologies: 2G, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, LTE
- Hands-on experience with RF test equipment
- Knowledge of Cellular RF design and implementation
- Solid understanding of system verification methodologies
- Familiarity with 3GPP specifications
- Ability to understand complex technical systems and contribute in solving complex technical issues
- Experience in programming in Python or similar scripting language preferred
- Experience with instrument control by means of NI-488.2 an advantage
- Test plan definition, planning and execution
- Participation in the internal project meetings and costumer communication
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and in the team