In this role, you will be joining Global Supply Management Organization. You will be working with Equipment Suppliers, Internal Technology Development TD partners and the Virtual Factory manufacturing customers to develop, validate and deploy CIP continuous improvement projects and/or NPI New product introduction solutions.
Your responsibilities will include but are not be limited to:
- Developing/leading engineering solutions to meet or exceed quality, reliability availability and/or MTBx and/or failed Parts, yield and productivity goals
- Reducing Cost and Lead Time by negotiating with suppliers and identifying innovative solutions
- Establishing process for Sustaining Operations
- Leading User's Group and Development Working Groups between Supplier and Customer to develop project solutions
- Developing, maintaining and updating roadmaps of CIP continuous improvement projects and/or NPI New product introduction solutions with Supplier and Customers.
Inside this Business Group
GSM is looking for Bachelor candidates in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Materials Engineering. Ideal candidates will possess a firm grasp of Supply Chain fundamentals and demonstrate strong analytical skills, problem solving, results orientation, stakeholder management, customer orientation, innovation, change management/adaptability, influence, strategic thinking, leadership, and communication skills.
The ideal candidate will also have a demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, cross functional, team oriented environment.
• Candidates must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship or granted refugee/asylum status.
• We have positions available in Portland, Oregon, Phoenix, Arizona and other Intel sites where there is a business need.
• Basic Knowledge of Design of Experiments, Statistics, Test Process Flow Familiar with Equipment Development and supplier negotiations.
• Knowledge of Software Life Cycle, Test Software Validation, Test Programs.
• Prior Tooling/Module/Product/Equipment/Materials Development or experience would be an added advantage Basics of SEMI standards.
• Direct Supply Chain experience is a plus.
Additional preferred attributes:
• Results oriented and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to understand and streamline technical and business processes.
• Ability to think creatively and identify new solutions to a variety of problems.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills internal/external, team skills, and ability to influence.
• Comfortable with high levels of ambiguity and a strong vision of future technology trends as they relate to test tooling technologies.
• A high level of personal initiative is required upon receiving management guidance and direction.
• Strong sense of team work, customer orientation, quality and discontinuous improvement projects CIP line.
• Ability to work with customers to define requirements and analyze business processes.
• Experience working across geographies is a plus.
• Formal project management training PMP would be an added advantage.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth