Machine Learning Validation Engineer
Exciting things are happening within the Datacenter Engineering Group. The team is focusing on innovation, working on next generation datacenter technology and driving new business for Intel. We are looking for amazing software validation engineers who have a passion and maniacal focus on building incredible products with the highest quality standards and customer focus. You will play a pivotal role from product inception to validation and getting the products in the hands of end-users.
You will need to have a solid technical background in computer science or relevant field, an entrepreneurial spirit in order to come up with new ideas as well as strive for a deep understanding of our customer needs in order to continually build and improve upon our products. Willingness to jump in and roll up your sleeves and be part of a focused team in a high-energy environment. The team culture values being a team player, engineering and technical excellence, and grass roots innovation in a fast paced environment. We work hard, but also like to have a lot of fun!
- Looking for dedicated validation resources in an Agile environment to continuously develop integration testing for new features and bug fixes
- Understand the basic building blocks of Machine and Deep Learning stack and develop Integration tests to test the various workflows, for various segments based on requirements and use cases
- Setup and maintain a ‘Continuous Integration’ model to feed the integration tests into the code integration process and debug/resolve integration issues
- Profile the software stack ,develop and run Performance tests
- Assess the bottlenecks and help identify areas for optimization in close collaboration with developers
- Bring a customer perspective to the validation activities and be the customer advocate for usability, setup, etc.
- Min. 2 years with B.S. or 1 year with M.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Min of 3 years programming experience in C++ and Python scripting
- Understand fundamental Machine learning/ deep learning / neural networks/image processing concepts and use-cases
- Experience developing integration and system tests
- Experience with frameworks i.e. Caffe, TensorFlow or other frameworks