Deep Learning Engineer
Exciting things are happening within the Datacenter Engineering Group. The team is focusing on innovation, working on next generation datacenter technology and driving new business for Intel. We are looking for amazing Deep Learning engineers who have a passion for developing incredible products and want to join an exceptional team. You will play a pivotal role from product inception to implementation and getting the products in the hands of end-users.
You will need to have a solid technical background in computer science or relevant field, an entrepreneurial spirit in order to come up with new ideas as well as strive for a deep understanding of our customer needs in order to continually build and improve upon our products. Willingness to jump in and roll up your sleeves and lead a focused team in a high-energy environment. The team culture values being a team player, engineering and technical excellence, and grass roots innovation in a fast paced environment. We work hard, but also like to have a lot of fun!
We are in need of talented and passionate Deep Learning Engineers to: -
- Be a strong Leader and lead a team in developing and optimizing software systems to support innovative HW IPs from Intel
- Have 'big-picture' contributing to decomposing large real world problems into solvable tasks
- Strong interest in artificial intelligence and involvement in latest developments in deep learning
- Interact with Marketing and other key stakeholders to obtain information on customer requirements, limitations and capabilities, performance needs and interfaces
- Interact with QA to develop feature specific testing and validation procedures to ensure quality of results.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Candidates with minimum of 2 years with a PhD or MS level education with 4+ years of experience with a focus in Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Image processing or AI
- Strong fundamentals in image processing with Deep Learning and Computer Vision
- Sound fundamentals in data structures, algorithm development and strong C/C++ programming and debugging skills
- Hands-on experience with developing high performance, multi-threaded and distributed software is preferred
- Experience optimizing software systems to support CPU/GPUs/FPGAs and/or ASICS a BIG plus
- Expertise in deep neural network topologies such as convolutional nets and recurrent nets
- Experience with deep learning frameworks: Caffe, TensorFlow
- Experience using Deep Learning to solve problems in Image or Video analysis