Responsible for quality assurance of server board management controller (BMC)’s firmware by maintaining a comprehensive test coverage and high quality test execution, responsibilities will include but not limit to:
- Test cases/scripts development and optimization
- Validation tasks’ planning and auditing
- Test execution and reporting
- Trouble shooting, including issue reporting, isolation, debugging and root causing.
- Develop and maintain the SDK used for server management utilities and SW product.
- Develop and maintain SW automation tool for testing efficiency improvement.
- Develop and analyze code coverage to enhance the validation methodology.
- Work with the marketing and development team to understand requirements to create a common test approach or automated test cases against those requirements.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.