Linux Software Engineer
- Knowledge and hands on experience of Linux system software development with build configuration and customization is a must. Prior embedded Linux software development is a plus
- Must understand open source development methodology and practice. Prior contributions to open source project is a plus. Experience in maintaining an open source project or experience as a package maintainer is highly desirable.
- Prior experience with the Yocto Project/Open Embedded is a plus
- Good communication skill and able to work in a cross geo team environment
- Candidate needs an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science. Minimum 3+ years relevant experience.
Primary responsibilities including design, develop, and debug various software components and tools for IOT/embedded Linux development in a team environment. Including complex software related to embedded Linux, e.g. systems software, software development tools, security/application frameworks, BSPs/kernel development. Able to work directly with external companies, open source communities and cross business units within Intel.