Linux Software Engineer
- Knowledge and hands on experience of Linux system software development with build configuration and customization is a must. Prior embedded Linux software development is a plus
- Must understand open source development methodology and practice. Prior contributions to open source project is a plus. Experience in maintaining an open source project or experience as a package maintainer is highly desirable.
- Prior experience with the Yocto Project/Open Embedded is a plus
- Good communication skill and able to work in a cross geo team environment
- Candidate needs an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science. Minimum 3+ years relevant experience.
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.