Position is responsible for planning/managing technical programs, proof of concepts / reference design initiatives in order to meet specific objectives or goals. Provides leadership for the project team and act as key interfaces to the project or program. Identify tasks, determine dependencies, identify and assign specific resources, communicate expectations to team members, obtain task effort and duration estimates from team members, and create/track the project schedule. Assess risk and identify issues. Monitor progress against schedule. Coordinate resources with other functions. Review user and technical requirements for completeness and clarity and enforce POR change control. Requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Driving critical issues and interface with senior management, providing daily management and/or
executive updates, lead brainstorming sessions, review and providing input into customer
- Driving excursions, driving cross-functional cross-company teams, and closing issues
- Create, nurture & maintain end customer relationship across market segments.
- Independently interact with potential customers and enable prospective Design Wins.
- Encourage and lead internal forums to drive innovation and germination of new product ideas for the
local embedded market.
Inside this Business Group
Engineering Product Manager is a, techno – managerial role in which the individual is responsible for driving the adoption of Intel’s technologies and solutions for new products and platforms targeted for multiple markets with special focus on India. .
Even though the immediate product focus would be on the embedded segments, the opportunity can well transverse into other business verticals in the near future.
The candidate will lead a wide variety of activities including:
- Develop OEM/ODM/ ISV/system Integrator business relationships and close strategic OEM/ODM/
ISV/system Integrator deals that will create / enable new embedded products , drive new IA
ecosystem investment, increase IA silicon revenue, and advance Intel technology initiatives
- Comprehend external and internal customer requirements, driving the action plan and coordinate the
execution of business client technologies
- Influence future product roadmaps and generate intellectual property throughout the local ecosystem
- Be an embedded domain expert on the technologies, ecosystem, readiness and trends
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.