Principal Engineers at Intel are active technical leaders inside and outside the company. Activities include participation in major industry and academic conferences, voting membership in international standards committees, generation of patents and technical papers.
Drive spurious prevention and mitigation from concept to design, pre-silicon and post-silicon validation and optimization while including chip, package and PCB effects.
Break down crosstalk-related system requirements down to block specs, define requirements for mitigation features and collaborate with system architect, circuit design and feature leads to optimize concept according to system requirements.
Push simulation and validation tooling for coverage, automized regression capability, tradeoff coverage vs. measurement time.
Use team approach to establish and continuously develop crosstalk experience which becomes increasingly critical for cellular and connectivity radio solutions with increasing complexity.
Inside this Business Group
- A degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 8 years of engineering experience
- Excellent knowledge of radio frequency fundamentals, radio frequency circuit and PCB design
- Familiar with RF relevant cellular and connectivity standards and their principal impact on front end design
- 3gpp LTE, in particular carrier aggregation and cellular/GNSS and cellular/WiFi coexistence challenges
- Experience in hardware/platform troubleshooting.
- experience in working with RF lineup tools, simulators, specifications of radio frequency front-end components
- Experience and ability to deep dive into electromagnetic radio frequency coupling and leakage paths and apply wide range of cross-coupling troubleshooting methods
- Creativity to define requirements for pushing leading edge tooling development
- Ability to review/analyze schematic and PCB board with CAD tool
- Excellent technical leadership skills- excellent communications skills
- Technical expert interface to customer- willingness and ability to travel occasionally
- Ability and willingness to share knowledge in technical community and train senior, junior RF experts and students
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.