Drive an industry forward
Creating and extending computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth- that's our vision, is it yours? We are changing the world at Intel.
The Intel Communications and Devices Group (iCDG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of sub-systems that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms.
Step inside our world and you’ll find one brilliant mind after another working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious. And through this shared dedication—this culture of innovation and exploration—we do more than deliver the latest technologies. We deliver the future. See for yourself. Look Inside.
That’s where you come in. We need a passionate RF Systems Validation engineer to join a team of passionate engineers with a „can do“ spirit to debug, validate, and test the RF sub-system of a world-class cellular modem solution. The candidate is expected to bring passion, technical expertise, and strong execution into the RF TX Systems Validation team.
To work within a highly motivated and technically skilled team on integration of RF components (HW/FW) into an RF subsystem (RF-Engine). Another aspect is the integration of the RF Engine into our platform designs.
The role of the RF TX Systems Validation engineer will include but not be limited to:
Inside this Business Group
• RF experience in general with strong focus on Transmit.
• Cellular RF (2G/3G/4G).
• Hands-on experience with RF-Test equipment.
• Test case planning and tracking.
• RF HW System Integration / validation with FW.
• Experience with Transmit power control.
• Test automation.
• Knowledge in 3GPP cellular standards.
• Co-existence with other wireless systems.
• Preferred Degree: Engineer (B.Sc. or M.Sc.).
• Preferred Major: Electronic Engineering, Radio Frequency.
• >3 years of relevant job experience is preferred but not mandatory. The right attitude is more important for us than experience.
• Cellular RF (2G/3G/4G): Experienced
• RF-Test equipment / Automation: Experienced
• Transmit power control: Experience preferred but not mandatory
• English language: Fluent
• German/Danish: Optional
The Mobile and Communications Group delivers the next generation of smartphones, tablets, feature phones, and connected devices with leading-edge technologies. MCG is chartered with providing optimal hardware, software, and connectivity ingredients for mobile devices and complete system solutions that deliver compelling user experiences and delight both consumers and business professionals.