The Innovation Office team is seeking for a student with strong organization skills and exquisite attention to detail, to provide an internal and external communication support for Intel Guadalajara Design Center.As a communication specialist, you will be responsible for delivering communication support to different programs, including strategy, plan, messaging and materials.Provide ongoing support with writing, editing and designing communications for the various internal and external communication channels i.e digital signs, articles, emails, social network. Main Roles & Responsibilities:1Responsible for implementing and executing in house employee communication programs and events. 2Responsible for organizing an internal events calendar. 3Work closely with Communication, Marketing and Legal departments to align on corporate guidelines. 4Develop and execute multiple communications deliverable at the same time. 5Producing internal organization communications, newsletters, emails, reports, and other communications as assigned. 6Create reports and articles for the World Wide Intel Web Site. 7Coordinating the generation of information between internal business units.8Collaborating with the Innovation Team on producing reports to senior management.
Inside this Business Group
* PhD, Master or bachelor student, with at least 1 year left of studies.
* Major in Communication, Marketing or Journalism.
* Excellent and strong writing, reading and talking skills in English and Spanish.
* Researching and writing effective communications.
* 2+ years of internal communications experience.
* Good knowledge in Microsoft Office word, power point, outlook. Jive and SharePoint are plus too.
* Must be able to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Adapt quickly when faced with emerging situations.
* A willingness to learn and accept feedback.
* Excellent leadership, teamwork, and collaboration skills with a diverse team.
* Analytical and problem solving skills, creativity and innovative thinking.
* Outstanding verbal and interpersonal skills.
* Graphic skills are an advantage.
* Enthusiasm, ability to communicate clearly at all levels.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.