We are looking for a Solution Architect to add value to the sales cycle and the prospect experience.
Responsible for an annual goal, you will win new business by:
- Understanding the prospects' pain.
- Mapping those pains to our product's benefits.
- Addressing and removing technical obstacles.
- Designing and architecting viable solutions.
- Writing clean and clear statements of work.
- Driving the deal to a close.
We have new customers and prospects that need to quickly understand our product. We need you to inspire confidence in Saffron's memory-based reasoning system. This includes sharing customer success stories and illustrating product value to both business executives and technical staff. We will also look to you to assist us in identifying product and market opportunities through your interactions during the sales cycle.
Job Details and Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Perform technical demos and presentations for customers, partners, and prospects.
- Be the hands-on technical expert of Saffron's product offerings during all phases of the sales process.
- Understand customer pain points and actively engage them for technical needs.
- Communicate effectively with a diverse customer audience, including C-level executives and technical staff.
- Strong learner and capable of coming up to speed quickly on technologies.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple prospect calls, RFP/RFI's, SOW's, meetings, and any follow-up items, ensuring a timely and professional response.
- Problem solving skills: ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action, and engage relevant prospect/customer teams in designing solutions using Saffron.
Travel Requirements: Must be able and willing to manage up to 50% domestic and international travel.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science or related field, Master's preferred.
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer or a similar role.
- 4+ years of experience in a pre-sales or customer-facing role for enterprise software.
- Conversant in SQL, JSON, XML, SSL, RESTful APIs, and other related standards.
- Working knowledge of big data analytics and AI systems.
- Strong understanding on-premise and cloud AWS, Google deployment.
- Have a strong personal interest in the artificial intelligence space.
- Enjoy competition and value winning in the marketplace.
- Innate understanding of the importance of customer satisfaction and retention.
- You communicate oral and written effectively both internally and externally and can adjust to a diverse audience, including managers, developers, etc
- A team player and find that you are at your best when working in collaboration with others.
- Confidence to express your opinions and advocate for ideas that are unconventional or unpopular, and you possess the maturity and professionalism to do a great job regardless of whether you agree with the ultimate decision.
- You will dig in and be hands-on in learning the product.
- Federal/Government experience a plus
- Security Clearance a plus
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG). Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.
Washington, D.C.; California, San Diego; North Carolina, Raleigh; California, Santa Clara;