In this position, you will be developing innovative tools for the Board Development team a team responsible for the electrical and physical design as well as signal integrity assurance and electrical verification of complex printed circuit boards and/or subsystems for Intel server platforms.
Inside this Business Group
Studying a Master's or a Bachelor in Science degree in Electronics or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of Electrical Engineering both Digital and Analog Electronics.
- Solid programming skills on Python, or Java.
- Knowledge on Computer Architecture.
- Intermediate Programing skills in a Hardware Description Language like Verilog.
- Intermediate Programing skills with embedded C language for microcontrollers.
- Reading and interpreting electronic components datasheets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, assertiveness, and ability to be a team player in a diverse environment. Knowledge or experience with i2c, SPI and USB protocols will be a plus.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.