Intel makes possible the most amazing experiences of the future. You may know us for our processors. But we do so much more. Intel invents at the boundaries of technology to make amazing experiences possible for business and society, and for every person on Earth.
In this commissioned sales position, you will be responsible for managing and growing the business between Intel and key customers in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe incl. Russia. Your focus will be to establish and to cultivate strategic relationships, handling accounts both directly and through channels. As Technical Account Manager (TAM) within Intel's Programmable Solutions Group (PSG), your responsibilities will include:
Inside this Business Group
• BEng in Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
• Experience in sales, field application engineering or technical marketing in the semiconductor industry with a successful track record.
• A winning mind-set demonstrated through sales successes in challenging incumbent technology choices.
• Excellent communication skills with proficiency in written and spoken English, fluent in German language.
• Comfortable engaging and influencing senior management at Intel PSG and at customers.
• Self-starter, team-player, highly motivated with a challenger mindset and demonstrating high standards of personal integrity.
• Must be able to travel 75% of the time, primarily within DACH region.
• You will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager Central & Eastern Europe Munich based.
Nice to have
• Knowledge of FPGA markets & technology is a plus.
• Preferred location Munich, Home-based office is an option.
What we offer you:
• We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
• Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which groups people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many, many more
• Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks
• Charge internal batteries during energetic team events
• We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
• We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.