In this position, you will develop and deploy automated solutions in in business laboratories and datacenters, be in charge of hardware set up, upgrade, break-fixing, system administration of different operational systems, compliance with IT security standards and requirements, tracking project HW, planning and ordering new, include internal pre-production SDP.
This is a temporary position for 3 years.
Inside this Business Group
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Engineering
Experience between 2 and 5 years in IT field - must
- Good knowledge of computer hardware components and its standards – must
- Good knowledge of computer networks, base communication equipment and TCP/IP – nice to have - Experience in administration of Windows, Linux, OS X and Android operating systems - nice to have
- Ability to troubleshoot different aspects HW/OS related issues – must
- Proficient in one or more scripting language like shell, Python, Perl, Windows Script Host (WSH), Visual Basic Scripting (VBS) – nice to have
- Ability to automate routine/repeatable procedures - must
- Ability to ramp up fast and learn new knowledge and technologies with minimal supervision - must
- Ability to work in team environment and alone - must
- Strong interpersonal communication skills - must
- Good level of English (verbal and written) – must
A knowledge and experience in following areas is a plus:
- Knowledge of Intel micro-architectures
- Knowledge of Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- Knowledge of hardware virtualization
- Knowledge of source control and bug tracking system
- Experience in software development
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.