Inside this Business Group
This role will be responsible for leading a team of 4-5 HR Business Partner and 5-7 matrix HR Centre of Excellence team to enable Intel’s manufacturing business operation & growth in Chengdu Site.
Intel Chengdu site is chartered as the lead assemble & test manufacturing capacity for Intel’s worldwide product portfolio, across both PC & Server segments. Intel is making further investments in the site to grow it capability and capacity in advanced manufacturing technologies for all Intel products.
The incumbent is responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies, roadmaps & solution for the site, to maximize the competitiveness of the site’s current operation, as well as explore and drive in partners with site leadership team for future growth and/or expansion. He/she will provide leadership to the site HR functions to deliver high value, professional services to drive organizational performance.
· HR Business Partnership:
- Translate Intel Chengdu’s strategic and tactical business plans into human resource plans & roadmaps. Work closely with business leaders in improving the organization’s competence and capacity. An advisor to the senior business leaders on human resources issues & solutions.
- Lead the Chengdu HR business plan execution; develop, monitor and implement solutions, programs & measurements to advance R&D talent & organization readiness for change, innovation & growth. The should take into consideration of internal & external environmental factors both at corporate & locally in the business and in HR.
· Organization Development:
- Prioritize & deploy organization capability solution for the site to continuous improve its competitiveness in cost, productivity and capacity for change;
- Drive structured approach, process & results on site leadership development, succession planning and workforce management in anticipation of emerging business need;
- Strengthen and expand the impact of the site’s culture for increased employee engagement & commitment that turns into business competitiveness;
· HR Account Team Management:
- Provide HR leadership and functional development including the mentorship and coaching of extended HR account teams, the development of specific policy and process, and the support of global enterprise process, tools & programs execution.
- Lead the human resource business planning process; work in partnership with HR COE team to execute HR roadmap & implement both Intel enterprise solution and targeted business & geo solutions to meet a wide range of business & employee needs.
Ø Partner with Intel Talent COE team to develop recruitment & talent transition strategy and drive diversity & inclusion;
Ø Partner with Global Leadership & Learning COE team to develop and implement strategic learning and development programs to meet talent development needs at individual, team and organization level;
Ø Partner with Compensation COE team to develop and oversee the implementation of reward and recognition strategy /programs to maintain and/or improve the site’s productivity & cost effectivness;
Ø Partner with HR Employee Service COE team to drive the streamlining, standardization and continuous improvement of HR processes and services both for enterprise solution and prioritized business solutions;
Ø Partner with Business HR Employee Engagement team to develop and coordinate progressive and proactive programs to motive and engage our employees & ensure high standard of ethics & compliance
· HR Citizenship & Leadership:
- As a member of China & Global Intel HR team, contribute to the development and implementation of global, regional and local HR strategies, initiatives, take a vest interest and make contribution & impact to Intel HR capability development & Growth.