Looking for a passionate Software Development Engineering Student. You will be working in one of the biggest groups at Intel, DCG Data Center Group. In this position you will develop platform BIOS, reference code and related documentation for Intel Silicon products such as next generation processors and chipsets, collaborating closely with Intel Silicon Design teams.
Inside this Business Group
The candidate must be at last year of Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronics Engineering.Additional qualifications include:
- Experience on IA-32 or IA-64 architecture
- C / C++ or Assembly language programming experience
- Experience with Intel Processor and PC System Level Architectures
- Hardware skills: PC Platforms, Peripherals, Storage devices, I/O architecture
- Good communication and/or presentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English. 90%-100% range
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethicQualifications Nice to have:
- GNU Linux or MS Windows Server Admin skills or knowledge.
- Experience with Industry specifications such as PCI/PCIe, ACPI, DDR
- Knowledge of Operating Systems OS internals would be an added advantage
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.