The Certificate and Key Engineering team is looking for a proven leader ready to join forces with technical partners, business partners and stakeholders across the enterprise to lead the Public Key Infrastructue (PKI) DevOps team in support of its mission. As the PKI Product Owner, you will drive a culture of collaboration across the DevOps team and extended support teams in order to consistently deliver on tactical goals in support of the broader InfoSec strategic objectives. The product owner is responsible for ensuring the health and integrity of the Public Key Infrastructure service by ensuring enforcement of documented procedures and contributing to the enrichment of its policies and practices. Product Owner will also engage vendors, assist with finance planning, ensures the program stays within budget, track and manage program risks
Inside this Business Group
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Information (Systems) Technology or a related discipline (Master’s degree preferred).
• Minimum 7 - 10 years' experience in IT Operations.
• 5+ years' experience of managing complex IT projects
• Experience with client, server, and mobile security across multiple operating systems
• Experience with Security Governance, Risk and Incident Management
Additional Profile Characteristics Preferred:
• Proven leadership, solid communication skills and understanding of IT operations
• Knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and managing the delivery of a service
• Ability to inspire teams and command respect across organizations to create collaborative community
• Excellent problem-solving skills to quickly resolve short challenges and adjust for long term improvements
• Able to effectively manage priorities from stakeholders corporate wide.
• Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with team, management, customers and vendors.
• Understanding of digital certificates and their use for signing and encrypting.
• Familiarity with ISO 27001/27002, ITIL and COBIT frameworks
• Security certifications a plus CISSP, CISM, etc.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.