Come join Intel as an intern in our New Devices Group in Canada. As a quality assurance intern, you'll be testing, playing and working with the newest head-worn gadgets out there. You will be mainly focus on testing our new upcoming head worn devices as well as our web applications, mobile apps and desktop software.
Job responsibilities include:
Being part of the quality assurance team will give you the opportunity to understand the standard structure of a tech company. The quality assurance department will work closely with the embedded, ReconOS, web and mobile teams.
The candidate should possess the below behavioral traits:
Interaction with project and product manages to successfully plan and implement test plans thoroughly while meeting tight datelines
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
• The candidate must be pursuing a BS in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or any related field.
• Minimum 3 months of experience in: Android, iOS, Windows, Linux and OSX.
• Programming language: Java and Python.
• Experience in a quality assurance related position.
• Distributed revision control and source code management software e.g. GitHub.
• Software/hardware and product life cycle.
• Ticket and issue tracking software e.g. Jira, Bugzilla
• Web front, backend and cloud solutions.
• Automation framework, testing procedures, device and system validation.
• Continuous integration processes and tools i.e. Jenkins
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG). Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.