This is a full time position in Santa Clara with Intel's Smart Device Innovation group, working on developing and testing firmware for wearable and other embedded systems.
Job responsibilities include:
The candidate should possess the below behavioral traits:
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The candidate must be pursuing a BS in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum 3 months of experience with embedded systems and C programming.
- RTOS programming.
- GNU tool chain, including make, gcc, etc.
- GDB, ideally remote GDB and debugging.
- Intel Quark SE C1000 SoC or Intel Curie module or other, similar MCUs/SoCs.
- Programming/debugging especially x86 or ARC.
- Scripting: Python, Perl, BASH, etc
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG). Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.