The Data Collection & Analysis (DCA) team is leading data driven decision making process at every organization across Intel; from Design, Manufacturing, Marketing, to Sales. DCA team is in the Data Products Division (DPD) in Intel’s Software & Solutions Group (SSG) seeks an experienced product/program manager. DCA is a “Big Data” system telemetry tool with supporting analytics portal that is gaining broad adoption by Intel business units. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an entrepreneurial team and contribute to the growth & evolution of DCA.
The program manager will be a key contributor to the DCA team. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Master’s degree and/or MBA preferred.
- Minimum 6 months experience with project planning and tracking (including finance part)
- Minimum 6 months experience analyzing complex projects and proposing solutions
- Big Data experience a plus.
- Experience with Jira, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFE) and Dev Ops
- Familiarity with programming and Data Base skills
- Valid PMP certification
- Base knowledge regarding Intel finance planning cycle and purchasing process
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.