The Program Manager operates as an extension of the Marketing team executing multi-channel Marketing initiatives. The Program Manager works closely with Product Management and the Engineering team capturing requirements and tracking delivery of functionality needed to accelerate our speed to revenue.
We are on a mission to transform our engagement with customers and re-define customer’s product experience. As a candidate to join our team, you take ownership of your role in achieving business goals, then operate with a sense of urgency to exceed them.
As a successful candidate you also have…
-proven understanding of Marketing program construction and an appreciation of the technology used to execute.
-core competency in organizing information, channeling its’ flow, and filtering the content to deliver the extended team what they most need to act effectively.
-aptitude for facilitating collaboration, initiative to reach and pull team members together, skill in managing interactions to be most productive.
A day in your life if you win this role, involves first managing your own time. You will quickly respond to the unexpected by first assessing priority. You will pro-actively spend time planning for what is upcoming, ensuring deliverables and timelines are achieved. You will take time to understand issues or interdependencies, to avoid re-work and remediation. You will invest time to support the team where and when they most need it.
Inside this Business Group
Qualifications and Experience:
• Combination of Marketing experience, Program Management expertise
• 6 years of professional experience developing management skills and successfully delivering results
• 4 years of Program/Project management experience
• Experience with Agile teams or Agile training
• Able to demonstrate expertise in program management, through complete solution development and delivery lifecycle
• Experience leading large, complex, multi-site/geo projects to success
• Expertise defining, tracking, analyzing performance metrics/KPI’s
• Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to deal with ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment.
Responsibilities and duties
• Drive planning and oversees execution
• Present metrics and status to senior management
• Remove impediments/blockers in order to keep teams productive
• Identify and manages dependencies with internal or external teams
• Support/collaborate with team members to implement Agile/Scrum practices
• Own and communicate project schedule, status, actions, issues, risks
• Coordinate multiple work streams
• Model compliance with company policies and procedures and support company mission, values, and standards of ethics.
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.