This is a commissioned sales position in Intel's Sales and Marketing organization responsible for managing the technical relationship between Intel and strategic automotive and transportation OEM/Tier 1 customers. This represents an exciting opportunity to grow business in new markets aligned with Intel's corporate growth strategy. The ideal candidate will: *Enable automotive and transportation OEM and Tier 1 suppliers, including (but not limited to) Software Defined Cockpit, ADAS and Autonomous Driving, telematics and connected services. *Engage with key customers to understand their solution requirements, and influence both Intel and the customers to align strategies solutions which maximize the inclusion of Intel ingredients. *Manage all technical elements of the customer engagement and influence the inclusion of Intel ingredients into customer designs and solutions. *Work with the Intel Global Account Manager and Intel Business Units to align strategies and identify optimal Intel products that meet the solution requirements. *Achieve short-term and strategic sales goals. Success is measured by meeting or exceeding assigned annual billings, design win quotas, and strategic milestones.
Inside this Business Group
Required Skills/Experience (Must Have)
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related field of study (Masters Degree preferred)
- 7+ years strategic technical sales or customer facing experience with an established track record of exceeding plan over multiple years
- Prior experience in a client facing role with automotive OEMs.
- Demonstrated capacity to qualify and develop new accounts as a trusted advisor.
- Maintain the ability to travel ~20% of the time.
Preferred Skills/Experience (Nice to Have)
- Demonstrated experience enabling one or more of the following use cases: In-vehicle Infotainment, Software Defined Cockpit, Autonomous Driving, Fleet Management, Telematics, Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Experience enabling transportation solutions with MCU HW and SW solutions including an understanding of Linux, Android, Machine-learning, and/or wireless technologies.
- Direct experience with Intel Architecture or other computer architectures as applied to automotive or transportation use cases
- Established network of customers, suppliers and partners required to enable and scale designs for automotive and transportation markets
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.