In this position, you will be working on the following:
• High-speed serial interface IP with transceivers focus on Ethernet (10G, 25G, 40G, 100G, 1588)
• Architecture and Design ( Based on latest specifications, RTL design)
• Verification (e.g. verification IP/methodologies/framework, bus functional models, regression tests)
• New product release or rollout support
• Customer technical support
• Device support and features
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in EE, CE or CS, or equivalent, with 5-8 years of digital design experience.
• Familiarity or experience in RTL design with Verilog and/or VHDL is required.
• Familiarity or experience with RTL verification and timing analysis/closure on Linux/UNIX platforms is a strong plus.
• Knowledge of high speed serial system interfaces (such as Ethernet, IEEE 1588, CPRI or Serial Rapid IO) is a strong plus.
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.