In this position, you will be working on the following:
• High-speed serial interface IP with transceivers focus on Ethernet (10G, 25G, 40G, 100G, 1588)
• Architecture and Design ( Based on latest specifications, RTL design)
• Verification (e.g. verification IP/methodologies/framework, bus functional models, regression tests)
• New product release or rollout support
• Customer technical support
• Device support and features
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in EE, CE or CS, or equivalent, with 5-8 years of digital design experience.
• Familiarity or experience in RTL design with Verilog and/or VHDL is required.
• Familiarity or experience with RTL verification and timing analysis/closure on Linux/UNIX platforms is a strong plus.
• Knowledge of high speed serial system interfaces (such as Ethernet, IEEE 1588, CPRI or Serial Rapid IO) is a strong plus.