This position will manage business relationships with partners and external stakeholders for the Intel Sports Group. This role will help implement and fulfill ISG’s event responsibilities, while also serving as a liaison to sports teams, leagues, universities, broadcasting networks and prominent sports personalities to help enhance ISG relationships, productions and business opportunities.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
Inside this Business Group
● 8+ years of experience with digital media and technology in sports
● Deep relationships in sports and media industries
● Highly organized with proven ability to multi-task with ever-changing priorities
● Available and able to work flexible hours and weekends when necessary
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Strong sense of urgency with ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced, innovative, technology centric environment
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG). Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.