This is a commission based technical solution specialist position within Intel's Sales & Marketing Group, Data Center Group Sales Group organization.
- Leading with technical and roadmap expertise hardware and software, the NFVi solution specialist is responsible for influencing and enabling end user customers, ISVs, OEMs, partners to implement the underlying Intel technologies to power the Network Function Virtualization based infrastructure.
- Role is not limited to NFVi hardware or software only, while those are key skillsets and experience differentiation that the role brings.
- Daily activities will include but not limited to: Identifying and driving Intel product portfolio opportunities by enabling solutions architecture, integration design, and sharing implementation practices in the Network Function Virtualization field.
- Supporting field design win with Network Function Virtualization solutions, responsible for enabling the IA friendly overall architecture, solution optimization/customization on top of Intel hardware & software platform.
- The successful candidate would work with end customer and ecosystem partner in the pre and post sales phase. Gathering and transforming field internal & external partner's requirements to DCG for Network Function Virtualization related architecture and design specifications.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, engineering & product teams to be trusted advisor to drive solution improvements Conducting deep dive technical training of NFVI and different VNF solutions to drive our overall network transformation with Communications service providers
Inside this Business Group
- Extensive experience as a technology specialist, solutions architect, or systems integrator in the communications infrastructure field and cloud technologies.
- Ideally the successful candidate has a University degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Deep understanding of ASICs, FPGA, custom silicon, and x86 solutions for access, edge, and core network infrastructure solutions is desirable.
- Fluent in the latest open source cloud technologies like OCP, Open Stack, Containers, and the relevant gaps/issues they have in supporting networking/packet processing workloads.
- Fluent in NFV and the overall network transformation underway within Comms industry
- Excellent communication skills to build a rapport and communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external Smooth verbal and written communication skills in English, and a local language where applicable.
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined, good team player and passion to work within a sales environment.
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.