We are looking for an enthusiastic software developer interested in supporting the development of Intel's latest
automotive and transportation products.
In this position you will be part of the software organization working in the domain of autonomous driving.
Specifically you will be part of the tools and methods development team that develops and maintains the engineering infrastructure including build automation, continuous integration environment and automated smoke-testing.
Your responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Automation of build and release creation process with Jenkins and Yocto
- Development of tools to support out SW development teams.
- Maintenance of our CI infrastructure including tools to ensure SW quality and legal compliance.
- Design and execute system integration tests and implement their automation
- Definition of Guidelines and Methods for Software Engineering and Integration
- Documenting and rolling out processes
Inside this Business Group
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or comparable degree and more than 4 years
documented industry experience in software development and/or integration
- Experience with embedded Linux distributions Poky, GenIVI and their build systems Yocto
- Experience with build systems CMake and build automation with Jenkins or similar technologies
- Experience in scripting languages e.g. Perl, Unix-Shell, Python
- Experience in software development C++ and automation
- Configuration management, release management, experience with Git and Gerrit
- Experience with tools like Jira, IBM Jazz platform
- Experiences in Eclipse and Eclipse Java tools
- Experiences in static and dynamic code analysis MISRA, unit test, smoke test, etc.
- Experiences in agile development approaches
- Scrum Knowledge of formal Software quality assurance approaches
- Experience with process definition and workflow roll out
- Very good organization skills and a very structured approach to your work
- Proficient communication skills and ability to build relationships with different teams located onsite and offsite
- Preferred will be experience in automotive environment
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.