We are looking for talented and motivated students pursuing a degree in Electrical/Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
In this role you will be part of the team that designs and develops control code and signal processing algorithms in LTE Physical Layer Firmware for Cellular Modems.You will work in a diverse multi-cultural setup and interact with engineering teams across different disciplines.
Inside this Business Group
- The candidate must be pursuing a degree in Electrical/Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Background in Communication Theory, Algorithms, Digital Signal Processing DSP or Embedded Systems
- Proven programming skills in C/C++ for microcontrollers or DSP platforms
- Prior exposure to LTE Physical Layer / Signal Processing aspects is a plus
- Knowledge of Matlab or scripting languages like Python, Perl or Shell scripting is desirable
- Knowledge of version control systems like Git is a plus
- The candidate should be able to work with little supervision and must possess good communication skills and clear orientation to results
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.