Equipment Technicians perform electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in nonfunctioning electromechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process. Dismantles, adjusts, repairs, and assembles equipment according to layout plans, schematics, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings. May also perform setup, calibration, and preventative maintenance on production equipment. Assignments are semi routine in nature. Work performed within generally defined parameters. Some degree of judgment required in resolving nonstandard problems. Normally receives general instructions on most work. Responsibilities: In this position, you will be providing first-line support to factory Automated Material Handling Systems AMHS as part of a 7x24 operations support team for F12 and F32. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to: - Monitoring the AMHS in a dynamic environment to detect and respond to system issues - Responsible for the preventive and corrective maintenance of all AMHS equipment and subassemblies - Providing timely response to equipment issues, logging system problems and errors in designated databases - Escalating problems via Operations Management, the Manufacturing Service Desk, Equipment Engineering, and Product Owners
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to work in a team environment consisting of full-time and contract sustaining technicians and engineers
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers, engineering and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in non-permit required confined spaces for extended periods of time
- A two year technical degree in a related discipline and/or equivalent military experience
- Ability to lift 35lbs, climb ladders, and work in a cleanroom environment
- 1+year experience with the use of electrical and/or mechanical measuring devices such as multi-meters, calipers and micrometers
Additional Preferred Qualifications / Experience:
- Working knowledge of Automated Material Handling Systems and software
- Knowledge of electromechanical systems, including robotic drives, actuators and micro-controllers
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and mechanical drawings
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.