The Social Media Editor B2B will help manage Intel Security's digital image, including the development of brand awareness and online reputation.
• Develop and create content to communicate relevant messaging and stories to the right audience at the right time, based on real-time insights.
• Create and edit assets, such as: blog entries, Linked Pulse posts, infograms, social cards and postings for our Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Facebook channels.
• Work closely with bloggers and content writers to create engaging content that is targeted toward our customers, partners and prospects.
• Manage the development of repurposed content, such as content that will be syndicated.Community Engagement
• Actively engage in third party networks and sites enterprise security focused.
• Comment, share, retweet on our social channels.
• Represent Intel Security's brand in a transparent and human way.
• Distribute social content across Intel Security social media channels, encompassing visual and post copy storytelling best practices.
• Engage with security influencers.
Account Management & Internal Collaboration
• Lead & participate in regular meetings with key Intel Security stakeholders to drive the development of differentiated, topical and authentic content and integrated programs.
• Create and maintain a content calendar to ensure the right mix of evergreen, curated and content assets.
• Provide recommendations for asset development, as well as usage and content distribution.
• Collaborate closely with internal groups to manage the flow of multiple concurrent campaigns and content programs.
• Ensure all content assets meet audience needs at various communication points and stages, with the input of internal stakeholders.
Conversation Monitoring & Social Listening
• Manage and execute on audience listening Intel Security audiences & IT decision makers.
• Build a virtual panel for listening, consisting of the Intel Security audience, competitive audience and IT decision makers that are discussing enterprise security and other IT-related.
• Provide regular monitoring of the audiences to determine:
• Trending conversations among audience and articles being shared
• Conversation patterns: language, context, keywords/phrases and hashtags
• Use audience insights to create relevant, value add content to drive real-time engagement with Intel Security audiences.
• Report on campaign performance, and determined KPIs, on an on-going basis.
Inside this Business Group
- 4+ years of work experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist, creating content for consumption on social channels.
- Excellent writing, editing photo/video/text, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience with online marketing and a good understanding of major social media channels.
- Proven program and project management skills and work experience.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Understanding of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
- Ability to work effectively cross functionally, and with the executive level.
- Positive attitude, attention to detail and customer oriented, with good multitasking and organizational abilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations.
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.