Graduate Trainee – Design and Development
In this position, you will be involved in Intel world class silicon design & product development ranging from IoT, Client, Mobile to Server segments. You will be assigned and involved in different design & development phases of a specific product.
You will have the chance to work in a challenging, fluid and dynamic environment with a diverse team of engineers who are delivering customized and optimized silicon.
Your day to day activities typically involves close collaboration with engineers who are delivering technical solutions spanning most of the ASIC flow.
These activities include but are not limited to:
- Debugging, analyzing and root causing problems that will ideally result in a proposed solution that is then subjected to a verification process;
- Assisting the team in various tasks with the aim of gaining the relevant experience and familiarity with industry leading flows, processes and requirements;
- Improving and automating existing tasks and activities for greater efficiencies.
We are looking for recent university or college graduates with a Bachelor or Masters of Engineering in Electronics, Computer or Electrical Engineering with an exposure to VLSI or IC design courses who:
- have a thirst to learn about new technology and participate in the development of next generation computing devices;
- loves to ask questions on anything and everything;
- are motivated and driven to understand complex issues and are challenged to find solutions to said problems;
- are team players yet able to work independently with minimal guidance;
- are passionate about computers, technology, programming, digital design and life in general