Image Tuning Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Image Tuning Engineer to join a new team based in Dublin, Ireland with a mandate to accelerate the expansion of our visual intelligence software library. The ideal candidate will have had relevant experience working with image sensors, image capture and evaluation hardware, and tuning imaging pipelines.
- Working closely with the system architects to access and improve output of ISP.
- Work with software & algorithms engineer to improve output of the image processing algorithms.
- Assist the development teams to tune the image processing pipeline and integrate different camera sensors with customer platforms
- Support customer design win projects
- Benchmark camera image quality using objective and subjective methods
- Generate IQ specs and reports for vendor and customer interactions
- This role may occasionally require travel to assist with integration at customer locations worldwide
- 2+ years Bayer sensor tuning
- Experience in Image Processing or Computational Photography and still and video Image Capture Pipelines
- Camera sensor Driver Development and Integration
- C programming
- Matlab/Octave desirable
- Embedded systems and RTOS and OS theory
- Camera 3A algorithms
- Sensor operation parameters, configuration settings, hardware etc.
- Experience in ISP lab environment to capture still pictures and video from camera sensors
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong communications skills, ability to work with team members across multiple locations
- Self-motivated with strong development discipline (git/svn, continuous integration testing)
Inside this Business Group
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG). Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.