Inside this Business Group
• Degree in Engineering or Applied Science with min 5 years of extensive Q&R experience in various mechanical components manufacturing and development.
• Knowledge and experience with processes such as metal stamping, metal forming, machining, die casting, plastic injection molding and surface finish processes is desired.
• Supplier management and strong quality management system skills are critical.
• Good communication and stakeholder influencing are required for the position.
• Work independently in a multi-organization team environment.
• Flexible work schedule to support internal and external supplier meetings across multiple time zones.
• Some travel is required.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth