Functional Safety Verification Lead
As Functional Safety Verification Lead, you will be working on areas such as:
- Conducting safety analysis and verification during product lifecycle to ensure safety related requirements are achieved.
- Provide consultation for Safety Concept, Safety Requirements ASIL Allocation/ Decomposition techniques
- Development of Test Plan that addresses safety mechanism verification & signoff.
- Perform safety mechanism verification - both analyses and test.
- Perform safety related requirement traceability.
- Perform spot Design, Code & Test checks
- Approximately 8-15 years of experience in the semiconductor industry with broad R&D experience in different departments
- Expert knowledge in SoC product development.
- Exposure to safety architecture is highly desired. Advanced knowledge of safety analysis methods, procedures and tools e.g. FMEA, FMEDA, FTA, etc.
- Pre-Silicon Verification exposure - both mainstream UVM, System Verilog and Fault Injection based Certitude, Zoix, etc
- Project management experience, work experience with foreign counterparts
- Basic knowledge of Audits, Certifications, Standards and Process management, and of Functional Safety methodology and Standards.
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.