- In this Commissioned technical sales role aligned with the Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group Sales organization, you will be responsible for advising and influencing Intel's end user customers, ISVs, OEMs, Storage innovators, channel partners, and scale engines.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for understanding the business use case and technical merits of storage and SSD based solutions, developing relationships with customer/partner decision-makers to influence the customer's purchasing decision.
- You will work with all audiences to accelerate adoption of Intel-based platforms, and document gaps/provide feedback to solution stakeholders, including: solution architects, vertical/horizontal business leaders, and partners.
- Daily activities will include providing direct technical assistance to customers and partners, interfacing with Sr. technical decision makers for Line of Business and Operational Technology Groups and representing customer market segment requirements back into the business unit for future product planning.
- Responsibilities: Drive design in and revenue of qualified Storage and SSD wins across multiple segments: emerging storage, OEM, Cloud Service Providers, Verticals and HPC for pre-sales design in and influencing engagements.
Inside this Business Group
- The candidate should have a BSEE/BSCE/BSCS or equivalent technical knowledge.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in engineering or applications support, preferably with Intel Architecture CPUs, boards or systems. Linux, HDD and SSD Architecture experience. Storage and Memory Technical expertise is a requirement.
- Experience in SAS / SATA, Fiber Channel, or PCIe storage components, RAID controllers, HBAs, Expanders, JBODs strongly preferred. Solid understanding of key HW and SW trends within data centers related to Big Data, HPC, Content Delivery, OLTP, Virtualization, Private vs Public Cloud, Storage
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.