Functional Safety Architect (m or f)
The Intel® GO™ Automated Driving Solution Group is looking for an Functional Safety Architect in Munich or in Karlsruhe.
Automated driving will change lives and societies for the better, resulting in fewer accidents, greater mobility, and more efficient traffic flow. With Intel GO automated driving solutions, Intel brings its deep expertise in compute, connectivity, and the cloud to the automotive industry.
If YOU are passionate to change the way we live, YOU should be part of this team.
As a Functional Safety Architect your duties will include:
- Leading and contributing to the development of new functional safety architectures for the automotive market Working directly with automotive customers to understand their requirements and design constraints in order to enable the specification of optimal solution.
- Working with those same customers to design credible workaround when required.
- Working with third parties to architect key capabilities necessary to enable Intel solutions Analyzing and applying hardware and software redundancy techniques to mitigate hardware and software faults Conducting in-depth analysis of failure modes, error detection and error reporting functionality. Supporting business and strategic planning teams to complete product definition.
- Supporting engineering teams during implementation of architecture requirements and resolving architecture issues found in design and verification.
The successful candidate will:
- Be comfortable working with the ambiguity inherent in implementing new technologies
- Have a proven ability to engage and enroll stakeholders including internal technical teams, customers and ecosystem partners
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. In addition, German preferred.
- A minimum B.Sc. in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience with an in-depth technical knowledge in one or more of:
Design and architecture of complex silicon SoC subsystems
Design of DFx design for test capabilities
Design for resilience against soft errors ex. ECC
Design & implementation of software test libraries Functional safety standards, in particular ISO 26262
Inside this Business Group