Develops and implements Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) digital strategies to optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness and improve customer satisfaction. The candidate will be responsible for Intel FPGA Web strategy and overseeing development and maintenance of online properties encompassing all public (Web sites, landing pages, microsites, social sites) and private (customer portal, partner portal) Web properties; and all supporting infrastructure (Web content management, analytics, social platforms). This person needs to have strong experience in Adobe Experience Manager. Develops long-term website strategy in alignment with business objectives, including the integration of PSG web content and tools into Intel.com. Works closely with key company stakeholders in product marketing, business units, regional marketing, demand generation, technical communications, channel sales, customer service, and IT. Manages relationships with key website stakeholders in the company, developing shared prioritization criteria, policy and standards, and change management frameworks to set and meet expectations over the short and long term. Develop technology infrastructure, systems, and budgets with technical architects in IT/EIM.
Duties to include:
- Top priorities will include integration of digital strategies across all channels including the integration of Altera.com into Intel.com and development of Sales Enablement Portal on AEM
- Understand current Web infrastructure and ability to make decisions on how pieces move over to minimize disruption
- Map IA and plan content migration
- Working closely with IT and business operations to map CRM functionality, access/entitlement to new environments
- Monitor and address performance of Altera's websites in gaining customer satisfaction and business objectives
- Guide UX and development team in Website enhancement projects in alignment with overall migration strategy. When needed, help team members get buy-in from stakeholders on new programs and website improvements
- Balance priorities between the competing needs of internal business groups, leveraging the web steering committee and management as needed
- Support regional website teams with localization best practices and standards as well as localization tools and processes
- Act as onsite liaison in corporate offices for international web development team.
Inside this Business Group
The successful candidate's qualifications will include the following:
- Bachelor degree in engineering, IT, marketing or related field
- Minimum of eight years of experience in web operations, infrastructure systems and/or web content management
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager
- Deep knowledge of current and emerging web technologies and systems, and best practices in SEO, content management, and information architecture
- Strong organizational and program management skills
- In-depth knowledge on server architectures including Unix
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.