Senior QA Engineer
Primary responsibilities include working with a team of QA engineers continue test automation development, work with the engineering team on designing and executing test cases/plans for debugging software products for the Yocto project and its sub-projects through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure correct functionality, determine root causes of failures and recommends corrective action. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Knowledge and hands on experience of Linux system software development with build configuration and customization with the focus on testing/validation and debugging is a must. Prior embedded Linux software development is a plus
- Must have prior experience on test framework including CI and test automation design and development. Must understand open source development methodology and practice. Prior contributions to open source project is a plus.
- Prior experience with the Yocto Project/Open Embedded is a plus
- Able to work in a cross geo team environment is. Good communication skill is a must and you must be able to handle ambiguity and efficiently prioritize tasks. Prior experience of leading a small technical team is desired.
- Must possess a Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Computer Science or a related field with a minimum of five years of relevant work experience.