Sr. iOS Developer
Reporting to the mobile team manager, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of applications that leverage the latest iOS technologies. These applications will shape and transform the consumer experience with Intel's next generation of head-worn products.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about bringing out the best of what the iOS platform has to offer and who thrives when given the creative freedom.
- Work with the cloud team on consuming web APIs in the mobile app and make them visually available to the end user
- Work with the HUD Applications team to make mobile a means of communication to the cloud for them
- Document software design, test plan and test results, and maintain effective communication with team members of all disciplines and third-party vendors
- Report progress, issues and risks promptly to management, and resolve issues in accordance with company's priorities and deadlines
Skills, Education & Experience Required:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent combination of related work experience and education
- 4+ years of experience developing software on the iOS platform
- 5+ years of experience in software development and practical knowledge of low-level optimization techniques to increase CPU throughput and reduce memory usage
- Familiarity with Swift is a definite plus- Experience with Bluetooth Classic and Bluetooth Low Energy protocols is a plus
- Solid understanding of Apple's human interface guidelines and design principles
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with git or similar source control repository systems
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Embraces fast-paced environment with tight schedules and ambitious deadlines
Inside this Business Group
The New Devices Group is charged with developing products and technologies that will enhance and extend Intel’s product portfolio into new areas of computing, including wearable technology. The organization is responsible for rapidly turning brilliant technical and business model innovations into products that shape and lead markets.