Come and code with the best—at Intel.
Think Intel is all about hardware? Well, think again. On its own, Intel’s software business would be one of the largest and most influential software companies in the world. So join us—and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
The Data Center Group (DCG) drives new products technologies from high-end co-processors for supercomputers to low-energy systems for enterprise and the cloud, as well as solutions for big data and intelligent devices. The group is a worldwide organization that develops the products and technologies that power nine of every ten servers sold worldwide.
The Networking Division (ND), which is part of DCG is looking for a Network Software Engineer who conducts or participates in multidisciplinary research and collaborates with design on networking solutions. We give you opportunities to work on many networking products on various levels (firmware, drivers, tools, applications).
We are looking for C/C++ developers who will:
What we offer:
Besides regular engineering duties you can:
Basic salary is accompanied with bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Please be informed that Intel is proactively seeking candidates for a Network Software Engineer position which frequently becomes available at Intel Gdansk. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you are interested and should it become available, we would encourage you to apply and a member of our recruitment team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant
- Background in networking architecture and networking products - preferably with Intel® Ethernet products (LOMs and adapters).
- Experience in C/ C++ programing – knowledge of low-level Software Code such as Drivers or BIOS would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills along with being fluent written and spoken English (fluency in Polish is a plus) to answer client requests and develop solutions.
- Troubleshooting, problem solving, multi-tasking, open minded, organization and customer management skills are important to success in this role.
- Excellent team work skills including ability to work with multiple and remote groups worldwide.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Software Development Engineering / Computer Engineering / Computer Science, a degree in similar technical area or relevant experience.
- Proven experience in development of Windows or Linux Network Drivers. - Software/Hardware interfaces and interaction and Socket Programming understanding.
- Knowledge of Networking protocols and functionality including Ethernet/UDP/TCP/IP.
- Familiarity with Ethernet MAC and PHY Hardware components.