Cyber Security Account Manager, Swedish
Insides Sales Account Mgr
As Trusted advisor working from our Centre of Excellence you are responsible for selling ISECG products (through distribution channels) and performing account mgmt responsibilities to existing customers, as well as generating new customers by outbound calls or internet engagement with qualified leads.
- Identify decision makers, determine customer needs, and explain product/service alternatives.
- Recommend the most suitable products/service, identifies features and benefits, overcomes customer objections, and closes sale and prepares appropriate documentation.
- Attempts to cross-sell or up-sell each account and refers to other parts of the sales force as appropriate.
- Inform and engage with your customers using persuasive techniques to motivate customers; urge timely action toward actual purchases with Intel technology.
Occasional customer visits may be done where the business requires.
- Good knowledge of the Swedish IT sector and native Swedish speaker.
- 2-3 years of inside sales/channel experience or similar in the IT sector.
- Consistent achievement of sales quotas and of forecasted revenue targets & accuracy.
- Hunter mentality driving business development and retention of clients
- Good knowledge of the Swedish IT sector is a must.
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Resources Management - the ability to develop and engage a virtual sales team to win opportunities
- Team Player, Flexible, Adaptable to change.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Should be proficient in CRM software solutions.
- Prominent organization, presentation skills and social selling skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.