Intel Programmable Solutions Group is seeking a highly motivated, hands-on High Level Design OpenCL Application Engineer to develop, test, support and optimize computational algorithms on FPGA platforms. As an OpenCL Applications Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the Intel PSG customers by providing technical expertise and guidance in FPGA High Level Design (HLD) tools, methodologies and code optimizations.
In this role, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
Inside this Business Group
The successful candidate's minimum qualifications will include the following:
• BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
• Excellent understanding of computational algorithms theory
• Excellent C/C++ software programming skills
• Experience with code optimizations
• Experience with Embedded Systems is preferred
• Good understanding of code optimization using parallelism, pipelining, memory management, concurrency and multi-threading
• Good presentation- and interpersonal skills; ability to work well within teams, including virtual teams, and being self-motivated are all essential characteristics of the successful candidate
• Some travelling will be required
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
California, San Jose;