Responsible for converting manufacturing and business requirements into actionable strategies and tactics as they relate to Intel's capital equipment supply chain; streamlined / reliable services and logistics; and supplier performance. Coordinates purchasing activities such as generating / managing/ reconciling forecasts and schedules. Monitors the acquisition of materials in support of ramping factories, sustaining factories and dispositions materials for endoflife factories. Executes contractual requirements as well as meets with suppliers to discuss performance, cost opportunities, delivery management, and future operational strategies. Partners with the factory points of contact to ensure equipment needs are comprehended and strategies are in place to support. Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to support factory SLA's and quality requirements. Participates in the development and improvement of systems and tools to drive efficiencies across the organization. Works with cross organizational teams to solve problems and drive supply chain solutions.
Inside this Business Group
-Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, technical or related field;
Two (2) years of experience in supply chain management or engineering. Specifically procurement, supplier selection/management, contract negotiations, logistics/distribution, materials management, factory operations.
- Capable of building strategic relationships across multiple levels of supplier management to assess capabilities and to influence business development opportunities internally across Intel's multiple organizations and levels.
- Able to drive supplier performance requirements, priorities and business group strategies as it relates to supplier
- Develops a supply chain network to leverage best known methods for internal and external strategic applications Thinks cross-supply chain or end-to-end when developing creative solutions to complex problems.
- Exhibits skills capable of driving change and value in the supply chain by gaining efficiencies in cost, business process, and/or systems that improve stakeholder and customer satisfaction.
- Able to maintain functional excellence, but also leverages inter-dependencies.
- Displays strategic thinking, analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Assertive approach toward driving gap closure, vocal in team meetings and willingness to share creative ideas to solve complex problems.
- Demonstrated behaviors; ability to remain calm and focused in tense and fast-paced situations, tolerance of ambiguity, attention to detail, excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth