The Global Supply Management - Manufacturing Automation (GSM-MA) team is responsible for Supply Chain Management of factory automation and infrastructure software supplier products and services in support of Intel's Technology Development (TD) and High Volume Manufacturing needs.
In this software engineering role, you will be the primary technical software product manager for a mission critical Manufacturing Execution System (MES) software applications. You will be expected to apply a systematic, disciplined, quantifiable approach in working closely with Intel and supplier partners to deliver MES product solutions that meet Intel TD and HVM needs.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing product requirements, design changes and continuous product improvement plans, product testing and quality, troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues, and ensuring that the MES software product roadmaps are aligned to current and future factory roadmap requirements.
Inside this Business Group
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience with MES software (FAB 300 is strongly preferred) as well as experience with multi-tiered Windows applications using COM/DCOM & .net applications running against Oracle RDBMS.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related engineering discipline with a minimum of 5 years of practical experience
- In-fab/factory experience and demonstrated knowledge in factory software automation systems demonstrated knowledge
- Strong understanding of factory Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and practical experience driving KPI improvements
- Able to work in cross-functional teams- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation development skills
- Strong negotiation skills- Some travel required
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth