If you're interested in computer graphics and working with leading graphics software engineers on Intel's latest GPU/CPU architecture, then our Visual and Parallel Computing Group (VPG) has opportunities for you. VPG delivers Intel's 3D graphics, media, display GPU, and Parallel Computing Technology. In this position you will develop tools to build and conduct stability and performance testing/analysis on Intel software projects (i.e., drivers, system software, software products, software services, etc.). Requires expertise in software development, networking and operating system intervals.
Inside this Business Group
You should possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field. A Masters is preferred.
-Candidate should have 2+ years of experience with the following:
- Experience with build automation or CI frameworks, preferably PMEase QuickBuild
- Knowledge of Windows, Android, and/or Linux* device driver development
- Experience with Java and scripting languages, preferably Groovy or Python
- Familiarity with source control management tools, preferably Perforce or Git
- Understanding of software development patterns
- Demonstrate versatility in software engineering across a variety of current programming and scripting languages
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.